Book with us your next party or work event!
We are not only fresh pasta! Get delighted from our luscious canape’s food perfect for sharing. Our bespoke menus start from £15pp, with options for premium menus too. We offer a wide range of choices suitable for any dietary requirements and, accept bookings up to 30 covers. Send us an enquire by completing the form below and we’ll get back to you within a couple of days with our quotation.
‘A chef into your kitchen’
(private chefs service)
With all the social distancing in place going to restaurants might not be the same for now. Let our chef come to your house for a stressless night at affordable prices. Our menus, start from £25pp and, we charge only £15 p/h for our chef’s services (minimum 3 hours booking). Interested in? fill out the form below, and we will contact you to discuss your query in details.
Kitchen oversight (physical or digital based on availability)
Help in arranging/clearing the table (if needed)
Cleaning & tiding up the working stations
- 50% deposit is to be paid as per confirmation of the event. The remaining 50% can be paid up to 1 week before otherwise, 5chefs catering serves reserves the right of cancelling the event without any given reasons.
- Events cancelled up to 1 week before the date of the event, will be fully refund by 5chefs catering service via the same method of payment used to place the order. In case of events cancelled by 5chefs catering service, a 25% of the deposit will be taken by 5chefs catering service as penalty fee and, the remaining 25% of the deposit will be refunded to the customer via the payment method used to place the order.
- Our catering & private chefs’ menus are agreed by 5chefs catering service directly with the customer and can vary from event to event therefore a separate allergen data sheet will be issued when the menu options are confirmed. The allergen data sheet viewable and downloadable from the website doesn’t not apply to any catering & private chefs’ event and, 5chefs catering service does not take responsibility in case of illness occurred by the customer negligence in referring to the wrong allergen data sheet.
- For any private chefs’ service, 5chefs catering service will be physically inspecting the kitchen and any relevant areas of where the event will take place. If, for any circumstances, a physical survey won’t be possible, customers will be asked to share pictures of their kitchen and any area of interest via email/WhatsApp. 5chefs catering service guarantees that all the information given by our customers via email/WhatsApp, will be stored securely and won’t be shared with any third party and are not intended for any commercial purpose. Every sensitive information shared from the customer will be destroyed by 5chefs catering service as soon as the event has taken place.
- The private chefs’ service includes: a kitchen oversight (physical or digital); a menu interview in which 5chefs catering service and the customer will agree on the menu to follow; assistance in setting/clearing the table (to be agreed with the customer); food service; clearing and tiding the working station used by our chef.
- The full amount is to be paid in advance and, it can be split in 50% deposit for booking confirmation and, 50% payable up to 1 week before the date of event.
- For any private chefs’ service, an extra £50 will be asked in advance as deposit for any eventual damage caused by the customers to any of 5chefs catering service equipment and, for any extra time our chefs will be working. If, all terms are respected, the £50 deposit will be returned by 5chefs catering service via the same method of payment used to place the order.
- 5chefs catering service does not take responsibilities for any damage caused to any guest, or to any property damage.